Intro Post and Questions on Daygame routine stack

Discussion on all topics of Pick Up and Seduction

Intro Post and Questions on Daygame routine stack

Postby Renegade » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:45 am

I`ve recently joined and wanted to introduce myself with a quick background story and ask some advice on structuring conversation.

I`m currently living in London and have been trying to improve my skills in Daygame for a quite a while ( around 2.5 years) but got very little in return. Before this, I used to meet women incidently, though social circle and situational means (e.g she caught my eye sitting accross from me in coffee shop, asking her to take a picture of me in the park), and it wasn`t so high pressure or having to do 50 sets a day. Also, I guess my looks may have helped in this respect. Well, here in London it almost became mandatory to approach Direct, and some gurus over here convinced me that I wasn`t being Alpha enough, and not escalating fast enough. I`m sure many of you have seen Youtube clips of guys doing Daygame in London by approaching women on the streets (walking in front of them) by running round to the front and stopping them in their tracks. Me and my wing have done this a lot and often come up with objections like "I`m busy, I`ve got to go", "What do you want ?", "Am I on TV ?" and supprisingly, very few boyfriend objections, but more like they generally thought it was strange to be approached in the street. It seemed the "Don`t talk to strangers" belief is very prevailant in London. I realised that startling a woman through a sudden approach while hoping that sheer Alpha Confidence would suddenly attract her was a time consuming gamble. So then I started looking for other venues such as supermarkets, coffee shops, clothes shops, shoe shops but struggled to get a woman`s attention in these environments because they seemed very engaged in their activities e.g browsing, typing on the iPad, or reading a magazine. All I could think of was the "Opinion opener" which worked at times, but then the conversation fizzled out after a few mins. And this is basically where I`m at right now.

What I`ve concluded from these experiences is:

1) A smooth relaxed body language and energy is important and imperitive when gaining a woman`s attention for the first time even before opening your mouth. (I still need to find out how to do this in various daytime situations)

2) An smooth opening style is needed which conveys initial curiosity and challenge, so she`s compelled to invest. And a "slight" interest but not giving it away. Kind of like a Push Pull, so it goes some way to get round the "I`m busy" objection.

3) A set of Cold Reading routines and DHV stories that incidently build value and bring out parts of her personality that`s willing to invest.

4) Some qualification to test if the woman is investing or wasting time.

5) Ways to sexualise the interaction "smoothly" and avoid frying her circuits.

I always had a feeling that if I knew what to say to open a conversation
in an intruiging way, and how to structure a conversation to bring
about emotions in a woman then I would have a larger level of
confidence and motivation to approach more women.

I have recently thought of using
prepared openers that appear situational, but are tailored for those
particular daygame scenarios, such as:- stopping a girl walking in the
street, approaching a girl browsing in the supermarket, approaching a
girl browsing her iPad etc. I`m finding this particularly challenging,
mainly because I havn`t yet acquired the “wit” to come up with
creative things to say and lead the conversation.

My main questions are:-

-Can any of you suggest any openers and routines that incorporated those Points 1 to 5 above for some specific situations like approaching a girl reading a magazing, or browsing for shoes ?

-Could any of you guys suggest a Routine Stack or have used a routine stack in some daytime situations that have worked for you, and mention some of the Principles you've used for creating a Routine Stack to use in day time situations, especially the openers, gaining a woman`s attention when she`s engaged in an activity (e.g reading), and putting her at ease (in case she`s a
little supprised that she`s being spoken to) ?

This would be really helpful in helping me learn how to tailor my game, and I really appreciate any help from you guys.

Thank you all !!
Renegade

Re: Intro Post and Questions on Daygame routine stack

Postby stone » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Just thinking off the top of my head here but for an ipad one if you come across that quite a bit

"excuse me I've only got a minute but I've been thinking about getting one of those how do you like it?"
blah blah blah...
"oh ok cool. hows the camera on it do they work pretty good? I've got friends in the states(or wherever) I skype with on occassion and need a good picture."
blah blah blah...
"oh can you show me the camera real quick?"
-take a pic with her and make some ridiculous face in it to show you're having fun. When you're checking out the pic talk about wherever your "skype friend" lives and how awesome it is. then find out where shes traveled.
- A number close would be pretty easy on this to as you could just be...
"dang we look good in that pic you gotta send that to me heres my number just promise you wont text me 10,000 times a day"
"Fuck ittttttt!!!!"
stone
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby Renegade » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Hey Stone,

That`s an awsome example. Thanks ! One thing that always got me when actually starting off a conversation is getting her attention in the first place. Like, picture this... a woman tapping away on an iPad in a coffee shop, or a girl engrossed in a magazine or browsing for items in a supermarket aisle. In those situations getting her attention smoothly is paramount, because any abrupt actions are likely to start the interaction off shakely. What would you recommend to smoothly get her attention in those situations?

Much Appreciated !!
Renegade

Postby stone » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Well if shes really into her magazine, ipad, checking her self out in a mirror or whatever it is anything you do is going to pull her out of that initially and she may not be receptive to it. If you stack forward and push through it though with a smile she'll probably open up a bit. Thats what the false time constraint (ive only got a minute) and a simple question is for. ok he just has a quick question so he wont bug me for to long but then you keep pushing the interaction. That help at all?
"Fuck ittttttt!!!!"
stone
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Return to Pick Up and Seduction