A girls dating blog

Discussion on all topics of Pick Up and Seduction

A girls dating blog

Postby stone » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Tumblr page @ "stonedoncox"

I dont know these girls but we've got some mutual friends and one of them brought up this blog they made. For reference its two girls, both above average as far as looks go.

It sounded entertaining so she pulled it up to read. Initially it pissed me off and me and buddy were considering making our own blog with the sole purpose of getting a date with one of these girls and making it the worst possible fucking date ever. Like drive her somewhere, get hammered drunk so she has to drive, forget my wallet. Like Dane Cooks character in "My Best Friends Girl" lol.

However....

Now that I've thought about it some more I've come to reframe it more as insight into the crazy ass logic chicks try to use and maybe can take some things away from it. Also, I'm seeing how most guys act and are doing shit that we preach to avoid here or how to get around and still have an awesome life.

Heres a few quotes for you guys from it....

"I just want to fall in to a love story or a Disney movie where Prince Charming shows up. Since when did it become so hard to find a boyfriend? I had a thousand of them throughout school!"

"HOLD ON TO YOUR YOUTH OR YOU WILL BECOME A CRANKY GRANDMA JUST LIKE ME WHO WANTS TO SWEAR OFF MEN ALL TOGETHER AND SURROUND HERSELF WITH 1,000 POODLES"

"He did have the audacity to booty call me earlier this week, though. The night before a very big day in my professional life with my boss coming to town from the mid-west to do an evaluation on me, which I had told him about numerous times."

The below ones shes talking about the same guy the whole time so I'll kinda link em all together here....

---------------------
Physical: Tall, dark and GORGEOUS! Good style, nice tan and dark hair. He also has a really cute smile!

Personality: Excellent sense of humor, out-eats me and he clearly pays attention. (more on that in a bit)

Conversation: Easy to talk to, nothing was off-limits and he used the f word as often as I did. 3 gold stars for Magic Mike!

Everyone has flaws – here are things that I didn’t like: He doesn’t like cilantro and he doesn’t like his eggs undercooked at all. We discussed donuts and he seems to choose the most disgusting donuts in the box.

^seriously.... those were the fucking negatives your gonna disqualify him for!?!? WTF lol.

We stayed there for a few hours and time really flew by with him. When it was time to say goodbye – the jerk didn’t kiss me. Like whaaaa?? Amazing date and no kiss.
----------------------

"i cried a little after one because the guy was a jerk, but i had a nice dinner and drinks so i couldn’t chalk it up to a total loss of a night"

^in another post she talks about this date. Dude buys her dinner, drinks, and hockey tickets and she complained because he didn't compliment her enough....

"awkward? i recently asked a guy if he’s ever done anal and he didn’t want to tell me. i mean…the subject came up organically but i guess i probably made that pretty awkward."

^how the fuck does anal come up "organically lmao?

Theres more on there but I'll leave those for you guys to checkout if your interested. I'm off to go learn how to do a tuneup on my car since I never learned when I was younger. Leveling up all areas of my life!
Last edited by stone on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fuck ittttttt!!!!"
stone
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Re: A girls dating blog

Postby DvF » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Nuff said
"This will be like having sex with fish in a barrel"
DvF
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby bond_james » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:25 am

Humm.
Yup. Why I refuse to waste time on girls that won't split the cost of a date... you buy me a drink at some point or its over baby. Or an equivalent. I've gotten a professional massage in exchange for making supper before. (not so professional things ensued after the massage just to be clear)

Never done anal. Not crazy about it, but seems like everybody does it these days. So for a story, sure - I'll talk and then do her.

Where do I sign up for a date with this girl? Something in a park so we can do it behind the bushes.... Good thing summer is coming. Bucket list material.
Last edited by bond_james on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who dares wins.
bond_james
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Ice » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 pm

How do you know you're not into it if you've never done it?

Tighter = better imo

:D
Always hungry, never satisfied
Ice
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby bond_james » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:42 am

lol
Fair point.

And while we're on the topic. Is it just me, or do all girls tell you that you're "big" just to make you feel good?
Who dares wins.
bond_james
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Ice » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 am

Haha if more and more girls are telling you that they probably mean it
Always hungry, never satisfied
Ice
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby stone » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:18 am

Oh have I got an update on this one lol.

So two weeks ago I turn on my radio to a morning show that does some funny prank calls and a segment called 2nd date update where someone emails them about a date and the person is blowing them off. Radio station calls them to find out why they're blowing off the person and leave the other person on the line to listen in. Pretty good stuff usually. However, this day they were doing something a wee bit different.

This day one of the guys on the show mentions he had been on a date over the weekend with a zumba instructor. Now this peaked my listening so I turned up the volume a bit as I know one of the girls from the blog is a zumba instructor. Coincidence? Probably but what if...

Her name is ******* stoner. HOLY SHIT THATS THE GIRL FROM THE BLOG!!!!!! lol.

So they talk about this date he went on with her and how it went and how he wants to ask her out again. Immediatly I start texting friends that know about this blog or have been written about on this blog. I give them the text line to the radio station and like a tsunami they flood the radio station with texts about. probably not literally more like 5 to 10 texts but enough to make sure its noticed lol.

I call the radio station and tell them before he decides this he needs to check out her blog. She comes off as shallow, unbalanced, greedy, a user, and just all around a complete bitch. Radio guy tells me he got some texts about it and says hes definitely going to check it out.

So I was hoping this would make the air but never did hear anything on it.

I guess the guy did check out the blog then told the other guy about it and said you definitely needa check this out before you decide anything else about this girl.

He checks it out and is obviously pissed off about it. Starts giving her the cold shoulder and keeping his distance. I guess she finally asks whats going on and he tells her that he doesn't date much and doesn't want to be 1 of 100 guys a girl is dating.

She gets on her blogs and deletes all her posts. a day later shes back at again blogging. Just checked the blog and she commented about "haters gonna hate" whoever called the radio station... I must say I feel that if trolling was my mission I feel quite accomplished lol. I feel more accomplished because I saved a guy from being walked all over by a woman that doesn't deserve any kind of quality in her life.
"Fuck ittttttt!!!!"
stone
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby bond_james » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 am

Just a thought.
What if the girls we date found us on here? I realize that we have good intentions of improving ourselves. But somehow if girls found out about us rehashing dates and sex I don't think it would go over too well....
Just something I think about sometimes. It's never stopped me though.
Who dares wins.
bond_james
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Noa » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:35 pm

bond, some parts of blocked from the general public unless you sign up. Also it's hard to say who did what because most of our user names don't reflect our actual names(at least I would think so).
Approaching 20 sets a day. Everyday.
Starting 1/23/2014
Noa
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby stone » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:15 pm

bond_james wrote:Just a thought.
What if the girls we date found us on here? I realize that we have good intentions of improving ourselves. But somehow if girls found out about us rehashing dates and sex I don't think it would go over too well....
Just something I think about sometimes. It's never stopped me though.

With some explainations provided and you frameing it correctly it wouldn't be an issue. The way I look at it is that were here to better our selves and improve multiple aspects of your lives. Are those girls improving there lives through that blog? No. They're just bitching and showing how shallow women truly can be and posting about it for entertainment. Given yes, we post some funny shit on here to but generally our FR's/LR's have some kind of lesson to be taken away from them or show us where we are lacking in different situations.
"Fuck ittttttt!!!!"
stone
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Next

Return to Pick Up and Seduction