The 8 "Innocent" Seduction Words aka The EZ Way to Talk Sex

Discussion on all topics of Pick Up and Seduction

The 8 "Innocent" Seduction Words aka The EZ Way to Talk Sex

Postby DJNinja » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:18 pm

I've written about this before, but thought I'd write it down to share with all of you, since this was a sticking point for me and for many of you, especially as you start to level up and get good at this. I read about it somewhere online, I believe the credit goes to Vin DeCarlo, but I've adapted it to my own use and it's been working out incredibly for me.

Sexualising the Conversation: we've all been there, trying to talk dirty without freaking the girl (or yourself) out, escalating your words while you simultaneously escalate your kino/touch. Most guys aren't hardwired to talk dirty, and it takes a while to get used to it without the proper practice.

To make things simple, there are only eight words you need to remember to get you started. These are eight common and "innocent" words, that on the surface are normal conversational words, but subconciously (for you NLP crackheads) embed sex into the girl's mind.

The words are
DEEP
INSIDE
DRIPPING
WET
COME
HARD
EAT
LONG

Start with these words. Memorise them. Use them more often when talking with a girl, not specifically to be dirty, but to use more often in everyday conversation.

You're having lunch with a girl, and she accidentally spills her drink all over herself: "Damn, girl, you're fucking dripping wet! What am I gonna do with you?"

"I'm going to eat. Come...join me."

She offers you a choice: "Damn, girl, you make it very hard on me...to decide."

"It's wet out there...I'm coming inside."

"I've thought about it long & hard...you should come...for ice cream."

"Deep inside, how do you feel about _______?"

On your way to pick her up: "I'm coming, babe ;) "

On your way to pick her up, AND it's raining: "I'm coming babe, don't get too wet until I get there ;) "

When she's meeting you somewhere: "Come now, babe, I'm here"

When you're waiting for her to meet at your place: "I can't wait for you to come"

When she's doing something challenging: "Do you like it when it's hard?"

At a restaurant, on a D2, the waitress asks where you'd like to sit: "I like it inside"

These words are innocent enough, but when used properly, easily set you up for more sensual and erotic conversation. (Make sure you're also escalating kino at the same time, so it's completely congruent, you master seducer you.)

Eventually you add more words, but these eight words should get you started. Learn them, memorise them, use them more often in conversation, get laid.

:D

Next week (if I remember lol), I'll add more words to add to your seduction dictionary!
Last edited by DJNinja on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Re: The 8 "Innocent" Seduction Words aka The EZ Way to Talk

Postby GSR » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 am

I like. I'm trying it out tomorrow.
GSR
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Science » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 am

I remember reading about these the first time you posted them I remembered 4-5 of them and keep them in mind when sexting, to great effect. Didn't realise you sprinkled them in normal convo with a girl you're gaming. Awesome.

Will learn them all add play, thanks for posting.

“Master your instrument, Master the music, and then forget all that bullshit and just play.”
Science
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby nick09 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:36 pm

That's very good and funny, DJNinja!
I like this one: "It's wet out there...I'm coming inside."
Not trying is the sure way to fail...
nick09
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Science » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:35 am

My last text (talking about how she wants to get back into horse riding) - 'Yeah, it may be hard at first as its been a long time, but keep coming back and you'll get back inside how fun it was :) x'

Evil ;)

“Master your instrument, Master the music, and then forget all that bullshit and just play.”
Science
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby DJNinja » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:36 am

Bump ;)
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby Monteray » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:42 am

haha best bump ever, I was looking for this the other day and couldn't find it, about to head out on friday night (Aust time) and this was perfect timing.

I have been going a bit full on with sexualising the convo lately so maybe i can tone it done a bit with some of this.

cheers man
Monteray
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Postby dc1000 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:19 am

This is one approach. Another way to look at it is to think about just sexualizing indirectly at first in other ways.

I like to look a girl in the eyes and say something like, "what am I doing to do with you?" - and not in an unknowing way, but in a now I have a new problem kinda of way and that problem is that we have to fuck immediately.

Or, "look at you" which means to say, look at you looking at me and I acknowledge your desire of me

The look in my eye I always says something like, I am hungry to fuck you and maybe I think you're kinda silly.

When meeting a girl online, text goes sexual immediately. I use words like dominant, strong, forceful, confident and let the conversation go from there.
The sun, simply by being the sun, gets the flowers. - LiveFromThe7x7
dc1000
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby lfthk1 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:49 am

I was actually thinking about this the other day. Some of these words did lead to a bar make out session. Mix in a little alcohol and some light kino and the results are glorious!
lfthk1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby romanianmmaguy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:18 am

My text inquiring about a movie: is it deep and hard humor or.....
The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.
romanianmmaguy
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Pick Up and Seduction