Natural game??

Discussion on all topics of Pick Up and Seduction

Natural game??

Postby rydgehp » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Okay I'm still a noob around here so I don't know much but from my learner point of view, just like any thing thats hard you try to learn you look of an easy route and for me I think a way of natural game would be much easier then learning All kinds of routines.

Sinn has a program that teaches it" idk if some of y'all are picky about who's names gets thrown around"
But I know he started out learning routines so I'm just looking for some advice!
rydgehp
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Natural game??

Postby Bravo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:13 pm

IMO

"Natural Game" is a cool term to try and sell something

I break "game" down into 2 categories

Canned

Improv

both have their place, but I def. do more improv type game

the problem is for guys who aren't fast on their feet/ quick thinkers- getting good at that type of game is challenging

But is ultimately where you want to work up towards...which is what I teach.

Don't know Sinn, but some of the stuff I have read by him seemed solid.

On OUR forum, you can talk about whoever you want, and am happy to have good advice /tips from others.

Just no spam or sales stuff- because if I don't do it on my site, sure as shit not going to let others

:)
Respectfully,
Bravo

"Eighty percent of success is showing up" James Allen

When in doubt just think...
WWBD™ = What Would Bravo Do
Bravo
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Postby rydgehp » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:27 pm

I always enjoy when I get a reply from you bravo" no homo" you always shoot me straight and yeah I can defiantly agree with the try and sell something part
Back to saving see you one day!
rydgehp
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Jackfrost » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:59 pm

What Bravo said.

And IMO

I think you get natural game after you understand how everything in the routines works. The reasoning behind the routines.

And Improv - being able to think on your feet and go with the flow while doing everything you need to to build attraction = natural game

routines get you the experiences you need to create your own routines which end up becoming your life
"You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
Jackfrost
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Jay-T » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 pm

rydgehp wrote:Okay I'm still a noob around here so I don't know much but from my learner point of view, just like any thing thats hard you try to learn you look of an easy route and for me I think a way of natural game would be much easier then learning All kinds of routines.

Sinn has a program that teaches it" idk if some of y'all are picky about who's names gets thrown around"
But I know he started out learning routines so I'm just looking for some advice!

The word natural indicates that it can't be taught....it's you know, "natural".

Like Bravo said, it's a silly sales technique to make guys think that their brand of game is better than any other. Canned game definately has a place. It helps to build confidence and get you to talk to women without worrying about the "what do i say?" aspect. Basically it gives you one less thing to worry about. It's like children learning to walk, you have to crawl before you can walk.
Jay-T
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Return to Pick Up and Seduction